Dr. Theodore Roberto, DPM
With a varied background rooted in both medicine and technology, Dr. Ted Roberto graduated Cum Laude from Rowan University, receiving a B.S. in Computer Science while minoring in Pre-Medical studies. He then went on to Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, where he also graduated with honors and got accepted to Atlantic Health System’s Foot and Ankle Surgery Residency. During his time in residency he experienced all aspects of lower extremity medicine, ranging from Pediatric Foot and Ankle Surgery to Diabetic Wound Care.
After serving as Chief Resident, Dr. Roberto went on to private practice, and also serves as an Academic Faculty member at Morristown and Overlook Medical Centers in New Jersey. His passion for teaching is one of the many strengths he brings to his practice. Family being the driving force in his life, he also strives to treat each patient as if they were members of his own family, spending as much time needed to explain pathologies and present realistic treatment strategies. During his “Free” time, Dr. Roberto enjoys watching movies, playing tunes on the guitar, and spending time “Down the shore” with his wife and two small children.
- Diplomate, American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry
- Board Certified, Primary Podiatric Medicine
- Board Certified, Limb Salvage and Preservation
- Physician Certified in Wound Care – CMET
- Fellow of the Academy of Physicians in Wound Healing
- Certification from the Arthroscopy Association of North America’s Foot and Ankle Arthroscopy Masters Course
- Certification for Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation of the Lower Extremity
- Certification Course completion For Total Ankle Replacement Surgery
- Atlantic Health System, Morristown and Overlook Medical Centers
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- West Parkway Surgical Center of Pompton Plains
- Care One at Madison Rehab and Nursing Facility
- Care One Hanover Rehabilitation Facility
- St. Barnabas Hospital and Ambulatory Center
Happy thoughts from Dr. Roberto's Patients
Dr. Roberto is the most caring Dr. He really listens to his patients and he makes you feel very comfortable.
My husband was very pleased with everything you said and did during his visit. Also, you were the only Dr. that helped (my friend) get rid of her wart. She wants you to know that she thinks you are wonderfull!!
Dr. Roberto is extremely nice, patient and knowledgeable. He is trust worthy and capable. I would recommend him to anyone.